At Pain Specialists of Charleston, we understand good health is good business.
As part of our Worker’s Compensation programs, our care team will treat your employee or client from the injury onset to discharge. Our board certified physicians provide excellent medical care to the injured worker and our dedicated WC Staff ensure that all parties – ranging from the patient, to employer, legal team and insurance carriers – are apprised of the patient’s treatment plan, progress and status.
We work closely with the patient, the employer and the carrier to develop appropriate work restrictions and light duty assignments if necessary. We understand the value of work-injury prevention and provide education to our patients in proper body mechanics ergonomic and post-injury rehabilitation. Additionally, our physicians have received training in workers compensation procedures and guidelines to assure that our communications are clear and informative.
NEW DEDICATED CONTACT LINE FOR WC: #800-511-SCWC
NEW DEDICATED EMAIL FOR WC: WC@PAINCHAS.COM
Meet Our Team!
Points of Contact for Workers Compensation
- WC Manager: Nicole Isherwood, extension 205
- WC Coordinator: Angie Buxton, extension, 214
- New Patient Scheduling: Amanda Mueller, extension 217
- Pain WC Coordinator: Audrey Jones, extension 218
- Neurology WC Coordinator: Ebony Downs, extension 311
- PsychSC WC Coordinator: Catherine Singletary RN, extension 127
- Legal Manager: Amy Abrams, extension 303
- WC Legal Coordinator (Pain): Jennifer Mendez, extension 667
- WC Legal Coordinator (Neurology, PsychSC): Jessica Jones, extension 221